Thursday, June 18, 2009

A special trip with a special one [ 12.6 ]

Well...I have been to Malacca again..
But I went there with him in this time...
On that day..which is Friday..I went to college as usual..
Then, he came to pick me up around 1.30pm...
AND....we started our journey =D *excited*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Yup..we were heading to Malacca...





Wow..I love to look at him while he was concentrated in driving





2 bowls of tasty cendol





snapped in hotel before going to cowboy town and carnival





he was trying to hit it...





while waiting for the show start..





can u see the donkey??





us...




my Hercules XD



while waiting for the technician to fix our aircond..laoya hotel!!!



cam whoring



my sunny boy




sunny gal




I love this pic very much..so charm!!!! LOL




weee...going back to KL

That's all..
time to sleep now...
by the way..I'm planing to go somewhere else with him again =)
heeeheee...














4 comments:

NINI said...

Wow...
having a sweet trip...
xian mu ler..hahah
U seem like very easy get "sot" by the ppl who driving leh..wahahhaha
SO FAST PLANNING FOR NEXT TRIP???
great...
Look forward to ur next trip's story...

Juvin said...

yaloh..i will also get "sot" by u when u're driving wat..especially when u "sao" corner..wow...unforgettable XD

NINI said...

*shy*
still remember my "sao" corner skill ar....
woohoo
actually i knw my "sao" corner pose really attracting, charm. and yeng....
haih..i always avoid to do that skill 1...
scared "sot" dao innocent ppl....
wahhahahahha

Juvin said...

bleh....*vomitting*
jangan perasan lah u..
i just cincai praised u nia..
pls dun take it seriously...
muahahaha...