Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our 5th Anniversary & his Birthday

Time flies so fast...........


1
.
.
2
.
.
3
.
.
4
.
.
5....................5




We have been together for 5 years..kinda long huh?? =)
Actually I was quite suprised too...heehee..




22.6.2009
Nothing special on our 5th Anniversary.....
In fact, I was going to celebrate his birthday on this day too..
his birthday is in next day wat..
hehe...sekali gus ma.. lolx
as his pretty n generous gf....I have decided to treat him a GRAND DINNER...
however, he chose Kim Gary....
well...is okay! just followed his words...
besides, I can also save my money...muahahaha!!!!
so, we just took our dinner n then went for a movie at Mid Valley that day....



p/s: no pics! no pics!!
because I was soooooo lazy to take out the camera from my bag >.<
aiks...u know...OLD HABITS DIE HARD....






23.6.2009
yea...his 22th big day!!!
I was trying to give him a suprise that night...
so I bought a slice of cake from secret recipe n a large cheezy wages wit extra cheese...lol
then i headed to his house n woke him up to meet me outside =)




aha!! i did take some pics this time..=D




wake up! wake up!!
Don't show ur blur face plsss...



finally his eyes are opened now XD
Happy Birthday my boy!!


ehemm.... pls forgive my unskillful cam-whoring...
I knew he was very happy..i knew it....
hohoho...
I'm such a sweet gf..right?? =)


4 comments:

NINI said...

congratulation~ my sayang...
5 years ler...
wow....
amazing...
wish u and ur dear "bai tou dao lao"...hehhe
And hor...
y always praise urself lar...
humble abit lar...pls...
beh tahan ur "generous"."pretty"..and "sweet"lor...
cold dao...
wan wear jacket le..
wahahahah... =P

Juvin said...

whoah!! bai tou dao lao tim wor..
xie xie ni loh..
hahaha..
it's truth ma..
i did have such virtue wat..
u must believe in me okay...
muahahaha...XD

Patricia said...

Hmmm..juvin lee,hak sei yan!
I agreed wit ur fren, be humble abit la pls!
pretty generous sweet GF..=S
Im gonna faint if you describe urself more in the post!
BUT, URE A GOOD GF LA!
Congrats! :D

Juvin said...

wooii..liu pi xia!!!
why are u still here???
you should study now okie..
tmr is ur last paper leh..

ok la..ok la..
the conclusion is im a good gf ok..
hahaha..